Helps to increase digestive power
Introduction of GIMI:
Gimi is a food product. It produced mainly from tamarind, chilli, coriander, anise, cumin, bit salt, triphala, yashtimadhu, black cumin and some other natural elements which is free of preservative.
The ways Gimi is processed & prepared:
Gimi is made of the following beneficial Natural products from tamarind, chilly, coriander, anise, cumin, bit salt, triphala, yashtimadhu, black cumin and some other natural elements . These ingredients are crushed into small pieces after their careful selection and hygienic cleaning steps to produce the final product – Gimi. Its processing methods are fully natural and free from preservatives, therefore the original qualities of these natural ingredients remain protected.
Ingradients Of Gimi:
- Tamarind (তেতুঁল)
- Chilli ( মরিচ) (Capsicum annuum)
- Bit Salt (বিট লবন)
- Coriander (ধনিয়া) (Coriandrum sativum)
- Anise (মৌরী) (Pimpinella anisum)
- Gooseberry (আমলকী) (Phyllanthus Emblica)
- Horitoki (হরিতকি) (Terminalia chebula)
- Yashtimadhu (যষ্ঠিমধু) (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Black Cumin (কালোজিরা) (Nigella Sativa)
- Others (অন্যান্য)….
Net Weight: 07 ± 0.5 gm
There are no reviews yet.